Free shipping on orders of $100 and over (after the application of discounts * and before taxes) in Quebec and Ontario.
- FREE PICK-UP in store (1822 ave Mont-Royal E, Mtl, Qc, H2H 1J1)
- Fixed cost Quebec and Ontario $ 8 (scheduled service - 4 to 7 business days).
- Fixed costs for the other provinces $ 20 (regular service - 7 to 10 business days).
- Express service offered in Quebec and Ontario only: $ 5 extra charge, 2 to 4 business days (no air transport).
- No delivery can be made to a post office box.
- Deliveries to Canada only.
- Restrictions may apply in some provinces or territories.
For security reasons, please take note, that all packages delivered to a home address must be picked up at the post office. When your package is ready, you will receive a white postal coupon at your door indicating the collection location closest to your home.
If you would like your package to be left on your doorstep, even if you are not there, please write a comment to this effect when you will pay for your purchases in the comments section. That way, we will be able to notify the postman.
*We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages if you decide to have it delivered to your home.
All orders will be delivered according to the option you choose and the address. After your purchase, an email will be sent to you to confirm your order and the delivery address. If you find an error or if you want to make a change, please contact customer service at email@example.com or 514-521-0820 extension #229 or #225 within the 30 minutes after your purchase.
You have fifteen (15) business days after the receipt of an item purchased at the regular price to make a return. No exchange or refund will be accepted on sale items or clearance items. Merchandise purchased online can be returned to the store or by mail (postage at your own expense). The returned items have to be in their original state, without any sign of use and in their original packaging. They have to be sent back with a return authorization number and a copy of your invoice. Please note that any damaged items will not be refunded or exchanged.
Procedure to follow to return a purchase:
- To return your purchase to the store, please bring the email confirming the return authorization number and a copy of your invoice when you come to our store.
- To return your purchase by mail, please visit our online store and sign in to your account to make a return request.
- Afterward, download and print the document that is attached to your return email, as you will need to put it on your parcel. Don’t forget to indicate your contact information and your authorization number.
- We also recommend enclosing a copy of this email and a copy of your invoice with your shipment to allow the return to be processed as quickly as possible.
- It is very important to put the returned items in a box or to pack them properly. If you return your purchase without any packaging and/or with mailing labels affixed to it, we reserve the right to refuse your return.
- Remember that the shipping fees to return the merchandise are at your own expense.
- Once we receive the parcel, we will process your return as agreed with customer service.
- If the item is in good condition, a refund to the amount of the returned item will be applied on the credit card used for the original transaction.
- The repayment terms may vary depending on the issuer of the credit card.
No merchandise will be accepted without prior authorization. Once you get your return number, you can ship back your parcel with the company of your choice to this address.
For any additional information or questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (514) 521-0820 extension #229 or #225.